محصولات شرکت tolkar smartex ترکیه ماشین لباسشوئی صنعتی Tolkar مدل Miracle
Tolkar is proud to introduce The State of the Art of Washer Extractors called MIRACLE Series with its new invention “PolyRib ECO Drum” (Patented). The Poly-Rib™ drum, as we named it, is a revolutionary drum structure with multiple small ribs (wings) instead of 3 or 4 large beaters. This drum structure provides a better rubbing action on garments/linens, therefore increasing the effectiveness of dirt removal whereas better rinsing is obtained through rainy/shover effect. It also avoids the occasional problem of tearing of large bed sheets when extracted at very high speeds. Besides it is suitable for delicates by means of multiple ribs.
The ECO™ Drum is also our other revolution in washing technologies. As known by many of you, water shortage is becoming the most important problem in our world at present days. So, TOLKAR has aimed to design completely new system in order to achieve to operate the washing machines with less water up to 50 % and eventually, TOLKAR is proud to introduce the ECO™ Drum. During washing, wherein the passage of water is restricted with the help of PolyRib drum structure; passed water from the drum through lessened perforations to the tub is pumped back into the drum with a circulation pump which is placed under the drum. Comprised invention called ECO Drum that is used along with PolyRib. With said method the gap area between inner drum and tub is completely depleted and no water kept in this area during processes of washing or rinsing. Mentioned gap area equals to 40-50 % of total required water volume of conventional machines and provides 40-50 % savings from required water. By eliminating the unessential water which normally has to be kept in the gap area, water consumption reduces dramatically and depending on saved water, chemical/detergent, heating energy consumptions are reduced as same.
All capacities are capable of exerting 400 G force without any vibration with the help of Smart Balancing System (Patented). Extraction at 400 G saves about 20 % in energy spent on drying or ironing as drying or ironing time reduces dramatically. Again independent of the load distribution within the drum, stable balancing is achieved by Smart Balancing System, thereby almost eliminating the need for restarts. All mechanical parts of the machine are not subject to the fatigue caused by vibration.
Comparing with the conventional washer extractors, Miracle pays back its investment within 6 to 10 months according to installed region conditions. Meet with 21st century’s technologies.
• 1:2 liquor for Towels
• 1:1,5 liquor for Linens
• 1:1 liquor for Workwear (Polysters)
• Patented Smart balance System
• Patented PolyRib ECO Drum
• 400 G spinning power
• Direct steam heating system
• Inverter controlled motor drive
• PLC Controlled SC 1000 Electronic Control System
• 100 independent programmable recipes (up to 100 programming steps each)
• Forward tilting system for unloading (N/A for Miracle 60)
• Single motor drive
• Stainless steel front cover plate and 316 L quality stainless steel for parts coming into contact with chemicals
• Continuous water level measurement
• Industrial water counter
• No hydraulics, all pneumatic control system
• 5 electrically controlled internal chemical inlet compartments
• 8 electrically controlled external chemical intake controls with signals
• 2 water inlet control (Hot, Cold)
• One large drain outlet with pump operated water release valve
• Special Separated leak proof bearing system
• Viton seals around shaft
• Automatically locked front loading door with safety lock
• Front panel bumper rail
• 2 water, 1 steam valve and connection hoses
• Programme and parameter transfer by USB drive
• Recipe preparation, upload/download, recipe transfer to desired machines, updates of parameters or versions by remote acces thru ethernet
• Direct Gas Heating
• Cool Down with programmable slope control
• Backward tilting
• 2nd drain and 3rd water inlet control
• Automatic door
• Water sampling valve
• Push buttons for safe unloading
• Collector box for foreign materials
• CE Conformity
In second half of 2010, newly introduced Worls’s Very First Gas Heated Washer Extractor MIRACLE has been launched by TOLKAR which offers unlimited advantages to its investors. At the present day basic equipments of laundries such as tumble dryers and flatworks are available with gas heating option where only washer extractors were offered with steam or electric option.
Today MIRACLE Gas Heated Series shift all laundries to install complete gas heated systems where extra steam boilers, pipings, installation of those are totally eliminated. As usage of gas is much more economic, efficient and easier than electric or steam, installation and operational costs are reduced dramatically. Besides, usage of clean energy helps to save our environment as well.